FDNY RED HOOK BKLYN PATCHApril 1, 2019
FDNY 150TH YR PATCHApril 5, 2019
RED HOOK BROOKLYN FDNY HOUSE TEE
RED HOOK BROOKLYN
Introducing April’s “FDNY FIREHOUSE OF THE MONTH”
FDNY ENGINE 279 TOWER LADDER 131 – Red Hook, Brooklyn, NY
Join us we celebrate each month, one of FDNY’s many firehouses/stations that house NYC’s Bravest.
CHECK OUT SPECIAL OFFER
Firehouse: Engine 279/Tower Ladder 131
Nickname: Happy Hookers
Location: Red Hook, Brooklyn, NY
DID YOU KNOW?
- Opened in 1913 over 100 years of service to Red Hook, Brooklyn
- Engine 279 is a Decon and Communication Unit
- Ladder 131 is a Soc Support and Water Rescue Unit
- Harry Gillen (member of TL131) still visits the firehouse every day despite having retired after 41 years in 1998. After having breakfast with the firefighters, he climbs the stairs to his third-floor workshop where he creates stained-glass work for fire companies around town.
- We lost 4 firefighters and 1 officer on 9/11.
1. Lt. Jovic
2. FF Rodriguez
3. FF Regenhard
4. FF Henderson
5. FF Ragusa
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL