FDNY EMERALD SOCIETY BAGPIPES PINFebruary 24, 2015
FDNY CAMOUFLAGED BASEBALL HATMarch 3, 2015
METROPOLITAN FIRE DEPT 150TH ANNIVERSARY BADGE (PRE-FDNY) – LIMITED EDITION
Out of stock
Calling all badge collectors! Check out the Limited Edition Metropolitan Fire Dept. (predecessor to the FDNY) 150th Anniversary badge.
The Metropolitan Fire Department, the first professional fire department in NYC, existed for five years and then became the Fire Dept. of the City of New York (FDNY).
The badge is based on the design of the original MFD badge. It incorporates both the seal of New York State, which mandated the creation of the MFD, and the NYC Seal.
- Dimensions: 3″ x 2 1/4″
- Die struck from solid brass
- Blue panels are filled with a real hard fired cloisonné enamel.
- Finished with a brilliant 24K gold electroplate and coated with a hard, clear protectant
- Proudly handmade in New York, USA
- Manufactured by Smith & Warren – current issuer of FDNY badges.
Click here to view all the collectibles available at FDNY Shop!