20TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY 9/11 FOUNDATION COINSJanuary 19, 2021
ENGINE 55 HATJanuary 21, 2021
FDNY OPERATIONAL REFERENCE BOOK, 12TH EDITION
Out of stock
The “mother of all FDNY reference books” has gotten even better!
The latest edition of the FDNY Operational Reference Book covers a vast array of topics, including the following:
- Engine, ladder and rescue/squad operations
- Chief officer operations, training and statistics
- Foam, haz-mat, marine, collapse, pipeline and airport operations
- Dispatch operations, alarm assignment and radio procedures
- Lists of apparatus assignments for each company and unit
It also features an overview of EMS operations—including ambulance deployment—and much, much more!
- Publisher: James S Griffiths; 12th edition (2020)
- Size: 8 1/2″ x 11″
- 285 pages – spiral bound