WNYF 2nd/2012February 21, 2016
WNYF 1st/2015February 21, 2016
Out of stock
WNYF Magazine is an official training publication of the New York City Fire Department. WNYF contains articles of interest to anyone involved in the fire service. Oriented to those directly involved in fire operations, training and safety, WNYF publishes articles of technical or practical importance to those individuals routinely engaged in providing firefighting services.
Back Issue: WNYF 4th/2012
- Understanding Oxygen in Your Atmosphere
- The Crucial Role of Fire Prevention
- Situational Awareness (SA) Analysis
- SCUBA Dive Rescue Operations: A Familiarization Course that Addresses Supervisory Concerns
- Tornadoes Touch Down in Brooklyn and Queens (Again)
- Man in Machine!
- The After Action Review: A Learning Tool for Developing Better Firefighters
- After Action Review for Bronx Box 44-3217, April 14, 2012 — Lessons Learned/Reinforced (sidebar to above)
- Watch Out for Rooftop Protective Barriers!
- The Reeves Sleeve: An Effective Rescue Patient Packaging Device
Learn more about this issue at FDNY Pro: Here